In the Fall of 2020, we launched the Driven to Protect Discovery Hub, offering free videos and educational resources – including a series of STEM- inspired lessons – about alcohol-impaired driving and the ways the DADSS technology can prevent it.
For additional background on the DADSS program and resulting technologies, watch our videos below or visit our YouTube page:
- Take a look at the technology development process in the lab
- Hear from experts behind the testing and development process
- Learn about our work in Virginia, through Driven to Protect
- Meet James River Transportation and learn more about on-road testing in Virginia
- Hear from experts about how the technology can support fleet operators in furthering their safe driving goals